Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Little Respect

I have always loved the song "Little Respect" by Erasure. Sure, they are a pretty weird 80's band, but I like a lot of their stuff. For those who aren't familiar with the song, here's a fairly recent remake of their video, I believe:




Anyway, I've kind of had this cover of this song in my pocket and hadn't recorded it or anything until NOW! I think this song takes on a whole new personality when played softer with an acoustic guitar. So here's my version:




Hope you like it!

6 comments:

  1. So where do I buy your version?? I've always enjoyed hearing your voice. I still have some songs you and Eric recorded, you put them on the CD when you helped me record my first song. It's fun to listen to them and remember when we were young. Any suggestions for recording music? I'm trying to track a few songs but can't seem to get things just right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when you first sang that to me. In the Riv. it was magical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds pretty good. I guess I'll give you some respect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Shaun! You have an awesome voice and I really like your interpretation of the song. My kids love it too and I'm pretty sure my daughter has a crush on you. She keeps wanting to "See guy sing song?" And we all know that the key to success in the music industry is to get the young girls to fall in love with you, so you're off to a good start ;)

    ReplyDelete